Sunday, October 16, 2011

Positive Attitude Quotes to help you throughout your day.

Feel free to keep these quotes on a small pieces of paper in front of your mirror or somewhere you look a lot to remind you to stay positive throughout your day.

"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time." -Anna Freud

"Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find his right road." -Dag Hammarskjold

"The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those that fail." -Napoleon Hill

"People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to." -George Allen

"My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life." -Miles Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment